St Peter’s Upper Church, Pembury

Loading Map....

The Upper Church was built in 1847, in the heart of the village, to cater for the needs of ‘modern’ Pembury. It was ‘re-ordered’ in the 1990s to provide improved factilities, including a kitchen and toilet.

Services here are usually in modern language and are accessible to everyone.

Address
Hastings Road
Pembury
Kent
TN2 4PD
United Kingdom