Our Churches

St Peters is proud to be One Church with Two buildings.

The Old Church

pembury-banner3

The Old Church is in the countryside on Old Church Road to the North of the village. The worshipping community still meets here every Sunday at 11.30am.

Worship here is more usually in tradtional language, reflecting this historic and holy building. The Old Church is very popular for wedding services.

The Upper Church

Pembury Upper Church

The Upper Church was built in 1847, in the heart of the village, to cater for the needs of ‘modern’ Pembury. It was ‘re-ordered’ in the 1990s to provide improved factilities, including a kitchen and toilet.

Services here are usually in modern language and are accessible to everyone.

Loading Map....